Be The Rescue
Rescue. Donate. Receive.
Become a Food Donor
Donate your excess food to end hunger and food waste in your community.
Any business that has excess food that could be going to waste can connect with their local Food Rescue US location and discuss donating their food.
These businesses can include:
- Grocery Stores
- Performing Arts & Sports Arenas
- Farmers’ Market
- Corporate Dining Facilities
- Hotels & Convention Centers
The local Site Director will match donated food to a local nonprofit agency in the community that can best utilize it. Then a volunteer rescuer will pick-up and drop-off the excess food. It’s as easy as that!
- Save money with a tax deduction for your donation and by reducing your trash removal fees.
- Feel safe knowing that donation in good faith are protected from liability by the Bill Emerson Good Samaritan Act.
Follow @FoodRescueUS on Instagram!