Do you or someone you know want to get involved with an organization using technology for good to reduce American hunger and food waste one community at a time? Food Rescue US is expanding its technology team and looking for a Product Support Representative.
Product Support Representative
Food Rescue US relies on a software platform to fulfill its mission to reduce both food insecurity and food waste. As we grow our network, more and more people use our software. The Product Support Representative fields incoming phone and email contacts from our Site Directors, Food Rescuers, Food Donor staff, and Receiving Agency staff. Incoming inquiries may be usage questions, training requests, problem reports, or suggestions. The PSR is a key member of the operations team run by our National Site Director.
The PSR helps develop training and documentation materials like FAQ and explainer videos. The PSR answers questions by phone, email, and text. The PSR works with the development team to research open questions and to resolve customer support issues.
This is a great opportunity to further your software product troubleshooting skills, enhance your customer service communication skills, gain experience in a modern software product team, all while serving communities all over the country. The position will be entirely remote until COVID restrictions are significantly relaxed, but preference will be given to applicants who are close enough to Fairfield County, CT to be able to work in our office occasionally.
The position can be full-time or part-time (20 hours / week minimum).
- Provide guidance and best practices to those using our software
- Provide superior customer service to our end users and internal stakeholders
- Gradually become an expert in the features and use of our software. Topics will range from registration and logging into to advanced use across desktop and mobile devices.
- Documents and tracks status of all issues in a timely fashion within our ticketing software.
- Works in conjunction with internal departments to improve processes resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and the ability to work independently
- Strong ability to organize a dynamic, fast-moving work environment
- Demonstrated familiarity with common software applications like Microsoft Office or similar software
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new things
- 1-2 years of prior help desk and/or customer support experience
How to Apply:
To apply please email your resume along with your cover letter to email@example.com
Food Rescue US is an Equal Opportunity Employer